Tuesday, June 3, 2014

“Class Reflection”
1.      What did you like best about this class?
-What I liked best about this class was that we got to research health related type of careers in which I was kind of interested in. I also liked when we would see those learning videos about our daily routine. Finally I liked getting free time at the end of class on Fridays. In addition I liked how we got assigned to do a 100 goal notebook and read it every day to make sure to complete them as time goes by.
2.      What did you dislike about this class?
-What I disliked about this class was pretty much nothing. I enjoyed this class every time I would get here. I learned new things every day. Like how choosing the wrong path in life can lead to big consequences in the end.
3.      What can you recommend to improve the class?
-          I wouldn’t really recommend anything. Just for the students to behave better and be obedient in everything they do. And like Mr. Haymore says Obedience is the Great Test of Life.
4.      What will you always remember about this class?
-Something I will always remember about this class is to choose the right everywhere and in anything I do because choosing the right is the right path to success. I will also remember the videos and the songs along with it too. They were pretty catchy

No comments:

Post a Comment