Wednesday, February 19, 2014

                                    Student Success Statement
The answer to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1.     Can people trust to do what’s right? Yes
2.     Am I committed to doing my very best? Yes
3.     Do I treat people the way I want to be treated? Yes
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.” 
                                                                  *Lou Holtz
Reflection:
1.     People can trust me to do what’s right, I’m a trustworthy person. For example, if your friend tells you to give this certain paper to the teacher because she’s going to be absent they can trust me ill surly give it to them to the next day.
2.     I am committed to do my very best in everything I do. One reason is because all I want in life is to become successful and never give up especially on my dreams. One day I know I’ll be someone and I’ll make my parents feel proud.
3.     I do treat people the way I would like to be treated its being equally to everyone. If someone make you feel bad or treats you wrong just ignore them and let it be because you can’t change them they are who they are. Just be yourself and ignore the ones you don’t need.



No comments:

Post a Comment