Friday, September 27, 2013

            
“My Experience So Far at HPIAM”
       My experience in HPIAM is so far is alright. I have met new people in almost all my classes. The classes I like the most is Advisory because we watch funny videos on YouTube. I really don’t like my math class because I don’t get Algebra 2 it’s hard. Mr.C knows my name because I always ask him when the softball tryouts are. The staffs at HPIAM are really kind and caring. HPIAM is a really good school in my opinion. All of my teachers care about the students when it comes to grades. Most of my teachers give tutoring if you need help which is good. I like this school because I get to learn new things such as matrices in math. They are really hard to do. Another thing I like about this school is that it shows a lot of school spirit. One thing I really don't like is that some of the teachers expect a lot. Like in my Honors English we already did 3 essays and a poster project. Also, in my Algebra 2 class we have done a lot of tests. I think this school is a good school because it offers a lot of sports like cross country, soccer, basketball, football, water polo, etc. Something I really like about some teachers is that they are strict. I like strict teachers because they make you do more work and grade your work harder than other teachers which is good. But some teachers are just too nice to the students and they take their time which isn’t that good either. And some teachers don’t even grade your work at all.  I want to join the softball team but I think it’s too late. But I’m going to ask my P.E teacher if I still have a chance to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment